Stone work has been second nature to our business since the mid 1970's. We have gained the knowledge and experience to taylor suit stone work for new and old developments.From antique wall replications to modern designs, our stone masons are extremely skilled and have worked along side O'Flynn landscaping for over 2 decades in meeting our satisfied customer requirements time and time again. We also provide engineering solutions for retaining wall applications.
VIP Walling Systems
In recent years the advancements in Pattern Imprinted Concrete have resulted in a new technology, where replication of old stone walls can be applied over a standard block wall (A similar method to plastering with a hardness similar to concrete and some added advanced colouring technology).
This results in a perfect replication of old natural stone, brick and "ANY IMAGINABLE" type of wall pattern over existing plain block walls, interior or exterior.
This system can even be applied to plaster board, creating beautiful stone walls within hours. This technology is new to Ireland but has been proven to be a massive success within the USA for over 20 years.
What makes this technology most competitive is the price difference to natural stone walls. Offering our customers an alternative to natural stone walls.
Advantages of VIP Walling Systems Over Traditional Methods
- A special Quartz addition to the top coat provides a very tough and abrasive surface.
- It is less expensive than natural stone walls.
- Due to the light nature of the top coat, it can be applied to indoor plaster walls as well as outdoor walls.
- Has been developed to withstand the harsh Irish weather conditions.
- Has amazing bonding properties.
- Stain Resistant.
- It is quicker to lay down than other walling methods.
- Has UV resistance incorporated in the colour and sealer.
- It is maintenance free for up to 15 years, after which a simple coating of sealer is required if necessary.
- It is mantenance free indoors for life.
- Adds value to your home.
- Any pattern can be created.
- Large variety of colours available, including natural multiblend colours found in natural stone.
Examples and the names of some of the main colours available. These can be used together with any pattern imaginable.
Designer Colour Samples
Examples and the names of the colours available.